~ Invisalign ~
Quick, Aesthetic Treatment with Invisalign
New York City is considered to be one of the most fashionable cities in the entire world. That means that its residents feel a bit more pressure than most to look great 100% of the time. When it comes to your smile, this means getting it straight, bright, and healthy.
The problem? Many of the treatments that will deliver that beautiful smile are pretty unfashionable themselves. For many years, the only options available were traditional, metal braces—braces that are glaring the obvious each time you smile, talk, or eat. However, there are new options that we can offer our patients on the Upper East Side.
Invisalign is cutting-edge system that replaces traditional metal braces. Rather than relying on wires and brackets, Invisalign uses custom-made aligners. These aligners fit your teeth like a glove thanks to the 3-D computer imagining technology that generates their blueprints. So, how do these aligners work?
About every two weeks, you switch to the next aligner in the series. Each aligner is designed to move your teeth slightly further into position until your teeth reach their idea placement. Treatment tends to be completed faster than with other methods and patients report that it is more comfortable than other options.
Why Should you Choose Invisalign?
On Park Avenue, Invisalign is the orthodontic treatment of choice for several reasons.
• No One Knows—Since the aligners are completely invisible, no one needs to know you are in treatment besides you and your orthodontist. You do not need to worry about being staring at your braces instead of looking at you.
• Supreme Comfort—Without any metal pieces, Invisalign is incredibly comfortable. While traditional braces tend to poke and rub the sensitive tissues of the mouth, Invisalign is made from smooth plastic that is not abrasive at all.
• Removable—Invisalign aligners are removable, not affixed to the teeth. This means that you can take them out for brushing, flossing, and eating instead of relearning how to do these things around braces.
• Know the Result—When your teeth are imaged, your entire treatment plan will be mapped out for you from start to finish. This means you can see the result before you even start.
• Fewer Visits—Since nothing needs adjusting, you come into the office less. Sure, we always love to see you, but we are pretty sure you can think of better things to do with your time.
• Shorter Treatment—Compared to traditional treatments, Invisalign treatment goes faster. In general, you should see a few months shaved off of treatment time when compared with traditional, metal braces